Please read the following carefully as you are signing a contract with Applause Academy MA, Inc. and are responsible for all aspects of this contract.
I enter into this contract with full knowledge of my obligations and agree to:
1. Complete the online enrollment forms to enroll my child.
2. Pay the required non-refundable deposit to secure a spot for my child in the program.
3. Forfeit the non-refundable deposit if my child does not attend the program in its entirety.
4. I Forfeit the whole price of a program if I withdraw from the program within 14 days of the start date.
5. Pay the tuition for the program and dates I have selected, even if my child is not in attendance at the program on a given day for any reason.
6. Notify Applause Academy staff at least two weeks in advance, of any changes that I make in my child’s schedule including termination from the program.
7. Call the Applause Academy main office number (508) 828-8942 when I know that my child will not be in attendance at the program on a given day.
8. Pick up my child by the end time of the program I have selected. I understand that I will be charged $1.00 per minute after the end time of the program I have selected. A five minute grace period is offered for parental convenience.
9. Provide payment in full by designated time. A late fee of $15.00 will be charged for late payments. (I understand that if I fall behind on tuition payments and do not arrange a payment plan with Applause Academy administration to catch up, Applause Academy will terminate program participation effective immediately. This action will not terminate my obligation to pay the amount owed. I understand that I will be responsible for any and all attorney’s fees if I fail to fulfill my financial obligations to Applause Academy.)
10. I agree to pay a $25.00 service fee for any returned checks.
11. Have my child terminated from the program based on inappropriate behavior by my child, myself, friends, or family members of mine.
12. Students are to follow the directions of instructors.
13. Students must not engage in horseplay or disruptive behavior in the classroom.
14. Students are to work hard, learn and enjoy the process of learning.
15. Students must not chew gum, eat or drink during class, unless otherwise told by their instructor.
16. Disciplinary actions and parental contact will be done at the instructions discretion.
17. Applause Academy maintains the right to document any and all incidents including but not limited to accidents, behavioral, or injury.